Property Damage Attorney
Maria Sanchez is an attorney in the Firm’s Property Damage Practice.
Maria specializes in representing property owners in first party insurance disputes including hurricane, fire, water, and mold claims. Prior to joining Kanner & Pintaluga she worked at a business and transactional firm in Miami.
Maria received a B.S. in Criminal Justice from Florida International University. She completed her J.D. at St. Thomas University School of Law where she was elected Vice President of the Business Law Society and served as a member of the Intercultural Human Rights Law Review. Maria also served as an intern to the Honorable Marina Garcia-Wood and the Honorable Carlos Augusto Rodriguez of the 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida. She subsequently interned at the City Attorney’s Office for Hollywood, Florida.
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law
- B.S., Florida International University
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Broward County Hispanic Bar Association