Loanmy Saranova is an attorney in the Firm’s Property Damage Practice.
Loanmy specializes in representing property owners in first party insurance disputes including hurricane, fire, water, and mold claims. Prior to joining Kanner & Pintaluga, she represented insurance carriers throughout the state of Florida. With the experience gathered throughout her tenure as a defense attorney, Loanmy now assists homeowners and business owners to obtain the maximum recovery for their property damage and coverage disputes.
Loanmy graduated from Florida International University with a B.A. in Criminal Justice. She then completed her J.D. at St. Thomas University, where she worked as a Research Assistant for the Dean and competed/coached on national-level competitions for the Moot Court Team.
- J.D., St. Thomas University
- B.A., Florida International University
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida