When choosing an attorney, you not only want someone with experience you want someone who you know will be there when you need them. Kevin Sobel is that kind of attorney. Kevin started full time with the law firm of Kanner & Pintaluga in 2007 when it was just Howard Kanner and Eric Pintaluga. Howard and Eric tapped Kevin to be third in command.
Kevin has received many awards over the years, such as the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys two years in a row. Kevin has also been a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States where membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements. Kevin was also a recent recipient of the Avvo Client’s Choice Award for his high client ratings for the past 6 years.
- J.D., University of Florida (cum laude)
- B.A., University of Florida (cum laude)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010 & 2018-2021
- Avvo, Client’s Choice Award, 2014-2020
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association