Kevin Sobel is a partner in Kanner & Pintaluga’s Personal Injury Practice and is the managing attorney of the Georgia team.
Kevin joined Kanner & Pintaluga as the third lawyer of the firm in 2007 and has devoted his practice on assisting injured clients navigate the their claims. He has supervised the handling of over 40,000 cases and received over $300 million dollars in settlements for firm clients.
Kevin is a two-time recipient of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 Award from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys and is a member of the of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States where membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements. Since 2014, Kevin has been an annual recipient of the Avvo Client’s Choice Award for his high client ratings. He has also been recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers.
Kevin earned his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida and went on to complete his J.D. at the University of Florida, also graduating cum laude.
- J.D., University of Florida (cum laude)
- B.A., University of Florida (cum laude)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2010 & 2018-2021
- Avvo, Client’s Choice Award, 2014-2020
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association