Levi Wilkes is an attorney in the Firm’s Property Damage Practice.
Levi devotes his practice to helping homeowners, and those providing services on behalf of homeowners, in breach of contract and bad faith lawsuits against insurance companies.
Before pursuing a legal career, Levi worked in a variety of industrial and construction roles which included pipefitting, rigging, land surveying, boiler-making and commercial diving. Following law school, Levi has served in a variety of legal roles, including general counsel for a privately held company.
Levi received his B.A. in Political Science from Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi. He completed his J.D. at St. Thomas University, graduating magna cum laude.
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law (magna cum laude)
- B.A., Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association