Joseph Abdallah is a partner in the Firm’s Personal Injury Practice.
Joseph received a B.A. from Binghamton University, where he received multiple honors for his academic excellence and his commitment to the community. He completed his J.D. at Nova Southeastern University.
Prior to joining Kanner & Pintaluga, Joseph was a Judicial Clerk for the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida in Broward County, Florida. There, he served as an advisor for the Circuit Court on original jurisdiction and appellate matters.
Joseph was recently appointed by the President-Elect of the Florida Bar to serve as a member of the Judicial Administration and Evaluation Committee.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University
- B.A., Binghamton University
- New York
- Florida Judicial Administration and Evaluation Committee
- Broward County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County
- Young Lawyers Division, Florida Bar