Matthew Slingbaum is a partner in the Firm’s Personal Injury Practice and specializes in medical malpractice, product defects, negligent security, and class actions.
Matthew has helped achieve over $100 million dollars for his clients throughout his career. Prior to joining Kanner & Pintaluga, Matthew started out his career defending insurance companies primarily in the field of medical malpractice. His experience working for insurance companies provided valuable experience as to how insurance companies defend and determine the value of a lawsuit. Matthew has dedicated his career and vast knowledge vigorously pursuing cases on behalf of his clients to deliver the best possible legal representation.
Matthew received a B.A. in Political Science from Emory University where he also played Varsity Men’s Tennis. He completed his J.D. at University of Florida College of Law where he won the Book Award competition in Trial Practice. Matthew also earned a Master’s in Public Health from Nova Southeastern University where won the Deans Award for Academic Excellence graduating at the top of his class.
- Misdiagnosis/Delayed Diagnosis
- Medication Errors
- Failure to Treat
- Surgical Errors
- Birth Injuries
- Medical Product Liability
- Negligent Security
- Class Actions
- J.D., University of Florida
- MPH, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- B.A., Emory University (Dean’s Honor Role)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, North District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association