Marc Krispinsky is an attorney in the Firm’s Property Damage Practice.
Marc specializes in representing property owners in first party insurance disputes including hurricane, fire, water, and mold claims. During law school, he clerked at an Orlando firm that focused on handling both commercial and residential property matters.
Marc believes that giving back to the local community is a privilege. Over the past few years, he has worked hundreds of pro bono hours at the Legal Aid Society of Orange County assisting underprivileged clients facing residential evictions.
Marc graduated from University of Central Florida with a B.A. in Writing and Rhetoric. He then completed his J.D. at Florida A&M University College of Law.
- J.D., Florida A&M University College of Law
- B.A., University of Central Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida