Ivan Tarasuk is a senior attorney in the Firm’s Property Damage Practice.
Before joining Kanner & Pintaluga, Ivan was a partner at Florida’s largest defense firm where he defended insurance companies in first party insurance disputes. Ivan has now shifted his practice and devotes it to representing homeowners, and those providing services on behalf of homeowners, in property damage and coverage disputes throughout the state.
Ivan received a B.A. in Business Administration from The George Washington University. He completed his J.D. at Nova Southeastern University where he graduated with honors, was a Merit Scholarship recipient and served as an Articles Editor for Nova Law Review.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University (cum laude)
- B.A., The George Washington University
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association